[button link=”/learn-more-about-palo-alto-networks”] Learn More About Palo Alto Networks [/button]
TBJ Consulting provides the engineering resources you will need for a successful installation of your Palo Alto Networks next generation application based firewall.
The Palo Alto firewall is truly a next generation firewall, providing:
- Advanced Application identification
- Anti-virus scanning of traffic
- Threat prevention
- User Identification with integration to Active Directory.
TBJ Consulting will ensure you are receiving the full benefit of your investment in the Palo Alto firewall.
Services We Provide
- Firewall Design meeting to determine the best methodology
- Review of Exciting Firewall rule base
- Firewall engineer on-site to install and complete the Palo Alto implementation
- Setup of rule sets using Applications instead of ports
- Integration to Microsoft Active Directory
- Setup of URL filtering
- Setup of Reporting
- Documentation and Knowledge Transfer
- Project close meeting with our Project manager
- Project management from start to Finish to ensure success.
Scope of Services Provided
- Project management and system engineering in the project plan
- Includes up two 2 days of onsite engineering
- Includes the installation and configuration of the PAN Agent
- Includes up to 50 rules
- Includes up to 10 VPN Tunnels.
- Project Management Kick-Off Meeting
- Firewall Design and Implementation Plan Creation
- On-site or remote installation
- Transfer of Knowledge
- Project Management Close Meeting
TBJ Consulting has extensive knowledge working with Palo Alto Networks next generation firewall. Let us help you get your Waukesha business network protected!
To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-373-9070 or [button link=”/contact”] Contact Us [/button]