[button link=”/learn-more-about-palo-alto-networks”] Learn More About Palo Alto Networks [/button]
TBJ Consulting provides the engineering resources you will need for a successful installation of your Palo Alto Networks next generation application based firewall.
The Palo Alto firewall is truly a next generation firewall, providing:
- Advanced Application identification
- Anti-virus scanning of traffic
- Threat prevention
- User Identification with integration to Active Directory.
TBJ Consulting will ensure you are receiving the full benefit of your investment in the Palo Alto firewall.
Services We Provide
- Firewall Design meeting to determine the best methodology
- Review of Exciting Firewall rule base
- Firewall engineer on-site to install and complete the Palo Alto implementation
- Setup of rule sets using Applications instead of ports
- Integration to Microsoft Active Directory
- Setup of URL filtering
- Setup of Reporting
- Documentation and Knowledge Transfer
- Project close meeting with our Project manager
- Project management from start to Finish to ensure success.
Scope of Services Provided
- Project management and system engineering in the project plan
- Includes up two 2 days of onsite engineering
- Includes the installation and configuration of the PAN Agent
- Includes up to 50 rules
- Includes up to 10 VPN Tunnels.
- Project Management Kick-Off Meeting
- Firewall Design and Implementation Plan Creation
- On-site or remote installation
- Transfer of Knowledge
- Project Management Close Meeting
TBJ Consulting has extensive knowledge working with Palo Alto Networks next generation firewall. Let us help you get your Southeast Wisconsin business network protected!